Introduction

My name is Ben Hulin, and I am from South Bend, IN. This last year I completed classes at Bethel College and received my Health and Physical Education teaching license in Indiana. I am starting this blog to chart some of my activities. Many of you know that I participate in everything I participated in before my motorcycle accident, but now do them in different ways. This blog will show some of the activities, competitions, and different races I am involved in. Please comment or ask questions as we go. I am more than happy to explain things in detail. Thanks for following.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas with Family

We spent Christmas weekend all together with my mom's whole side of the family in Kentucky.  We rented a hunting lodge and had a great time with family.  On Christmas Eve we had 27 people all together in the house.  It was a great time spent with family.  Here is my immediate family the day after Christmas.
Toby had some anxiety issues so he laid under the bed for a while.  I think he is not used to all the people especially just hanging out in my room in Utah.
I got the worst white elephant gift in the world but my brother was a close second with head bands.  O well.
I had breakfast with some friends today from school where I did my student teaching.  It was a blast hanging out with them and sharing stories about what we are doing now.  I head out of Chicago tomorrow evening so hopefully the weather is not bad.  I received my new ski so maybe on Thursday or Friday I will be rocking my new equipment.  It has been a great time at home with family for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment