Introduction

My name is Ben Hulin, and I am from South Bend, IN. This last year I completed classes at Bethel College and received my Health and Physical Education teaching license in Indiana. I am starting this blog to chart some of my activities. Many of you know that I participate in everything I participated in before my motorcycle accident, but now do them in different ways. This blog will show some of the activities, competitions, and different races I am involved in. Please comment or ask questions as we go. I am more than happy to explain things in detail. Thanks for following.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Toby and the Laser Pointer

This is how smart my dog is.  He chases a laser pointer with a vengeance.  It is pretty funny to watch.  In all reality I could just exercise him this way.  I am not that mean though but it has been done.  I just sit at my back door and flash the laser pointer up and down the back side walk until he is tired.  It is a good time.





No comments:

Post a Comment