Introduction

My name is Ben Hulin, and I am from South Bend, IN. This last year I completed classes at Bethel College and received my Health and Physical Education teaching license in Indiana. I am starting this blog to chart some of my activities. Many of you know that I participate in everything I participated in before my motorcycle accident, but now do them in different ways. This blog will show some of the activities, competitions, and different races I am involved in. Please comment or ask questions as we go. I am more than happy to explain things in detail. Thanks for following.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stupid Bee and Shooting

This is how I woke up a few weeks ago.  It would have been cooler if there was a good story but there is not a really good story.  I was mountain biking and a bee got caught in between my sunglasses and my eye and went to town on me.  The next morning, this is how I looked.  It would have been better if the other guy looked worse than me and this was all I took in a fist fight but nope, it was just a stupid bee.
Me and two buddies went shooting too the other day.  It was pretty cool.  We shot some clay and then some other targets in this dumpy part of town.  It was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment