Introduction

My name is Ben Hulin, and I am from South Bend, IN. This last year I completed classes at Bethel College and received my Health and Physical Education teaching license in Indiana. I am starting this blog to chart some of my activities. Many of you know that I participate in everything I participated in before my motorcycle accident, but now do them in different ways. This blog will show some of the activities, competitions, and different races I am involved in. Please comment or ask questions as we go. I am more than happy to explain things in detail. Thanks for following.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

50 mile ride

A couple weeks ago I got to try out my new bike.  I bought this bike from my buddy back in Indiana.  It is set up way more for racing and is geared up less of a wind sail like my handcyle I have been riding for a while.  This was the finish.  It was a long 50 mile ride with very minimal training but I smashed my goal time and had a great time.

Here I am on course with some of the riders.

 This was one of the highlights of the day.  I was able to continue my great Utah farmer tan.


I was able to register for the Boston Marathon this week too.  That was a pretty cool goal to finally accomplish.  Well fall is coming and soon the old winter so very soon the snow will be here.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment