Introduction

My name is Ben Hulin, and I am from South Bend, IN. This last year I completed classes at Bethel College and received my Health and Physical Education teaching license in Indiana. I am starting this blog to chart some of my activities. Many of you know that I participate in everything I participated in before my motorcycle accident, but now do them in different ways. This blog will show some of the activities, competitions, and different races I am involved in. Please comment or ask questions as we go. I am more than happy to explain things in detail. Thanks for following.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

End of Season

Last week was the official last day of the season at Park City Mountain Resort.  Everybody gets a little dressed up for the occasion and it can be a bit crazy on the mountain.  The theme for the National Ability Center was Tight and Bright.  I found a one piece snow suit.  I was plenty bright and it was a fun day on the mountain.
I had a total of 96 days on the snow this season.  I skied 5 different resorts and I can't wait to keep getting better.  In 96 days, my skills with new equipment and repetition of skiing helped so much.  It also helped that I lived 3 minutes from the resort and there was always someone better than me to critique my skills and help me get better.  It was an amazing season with both my mom and brother able to come out and ski as well as a college buddy from out east.  Good times for sure.

1 comment:

  1. With the end of the season what's next for you Ben? Will you stay in Utah or head back to IN or do something else entirely?

    ReplyDelete