Introduction

My name is Ben Hulin, and I am from South Bend, IN. This last year I completed classes at Bethel College and received my Health and Physical Education teaching license in Indiana. I am starting this blog to chart some of my activities. Many of you know that I participate in everything I participated in before my motorcycle accident, but now do them in different ways. This blog will show some of the activities, competitions, and different races I am involved in. Please comment or ask questions as we go. I am more than happy to explain things in detail. Thanks for following.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Job

I received a call last Friday from The National Ability Center.  I  had applied for a job and interviewed and they offered me a position!  I will be working at The National Ability Center in Park City, Utah.  They partner with the AmeriCorps Program on a yearly basis and hire six AmeriCorps team members.

I will be working with all sorts of adaptive sports and will be teaching some skiing, participating in public speaking engagements and I am sure many other things.  They teach adaptive skiing, cycling, hockey and the list can go on and on.  Type in National Ability Center on a search engine and check it out.

I am really excited and am looking for places to live around Park City.  I plan on driving out there around mid to late September as we start on October 1st.  I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

  1. My family and I love the snow and every winter holiday, we make sure we go to Jindabyne to have a grand vacation. It is also the bonding time for me and the kids. We snowboard hire at the foot of the mountain so that we won't be having a hard time carrying skis and snowboards from our apartment to the mountain and back.

    ReplyDelete